Have you heard of PECO Home Energy Assessments? A PECO Energy Assessment is avaluable service your local utility provides to help reduce your bill and make your home more comfortable. PECO wants to help reduce usage for Solarize Delco participants in Delaware County by offering a special $10 discount on any home energy assessment. Discover if your home is wasting energy and how to improve comfort. We’re currently offering two ways for you to save money and learn more about your home’s energy use: an in- home or virtual Energy Assessment. A $200 value, these assessments only take 1–2 hours.
Here’s what’s included:
- Professional advice from a PECO energy advisor. They’ll help you find areas of your home that are wasting energy and ways to stay comfortable year-round.
- Free energy-saving products, such as LED bulbs and smart power strips (up to $125 value*). These will be mailed to you prior to your virtual appointment, or installed during your in- home assessment.
- A personalized report with energy-saving tips and strategies that can save you up to 20% on energy costs annually.
- Standard heating and cooling equipment, and weatherization rebates through a participating contractor for qualifying recommended improvements. Up to $435 in rebates for homes with central AC and non-electric heating.**
- NEW! Earn bonus rebates of $200-$750*** for completing two or more qualifying upgrades. Learn More
For a limited time, PECO is offering Solarize Delco participants a special $10 discount* for any home energy assessment, the normal cost is $49 ($99 for the PLUS). Please use the special promo code SOLARDEL23 on the website or call 888.573.2672 to schedule your appointment.
*Limited time offer expires September 30, 2023. Limited supply per household and where applicable. Certain restrictions apply. You must be a PECO residential electric customer to participate. One Energy Assessment per residence, per year. This program is subject to change, including termination, without prior notice. Appointments are available Monday–Friday. Limited number of appointments available on Saturdays.
** Based on a two-story colonial style home with 2,000 square feet of living space, 1,000 square feet of attic area and 100 square feet rim joist area. Size of structure, heat source and options selected can affect the amount of rebates a customer may experience. Rebates subject to change without notice. These enhanced rebates are only available to PECO electricity customers through participating contractors. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
***Available to PECO residential electric customers only when performed through select participating contractors and after completing a PECO Energy Assessment. Bonus Rebate program expires 12/31/2023.